Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family
Tuesday, April 8, 2008
So Michelle created this blog and told me to keep up with it. I thought, Who in their right mind would create a website dedicated to themselves and expect others to look at it? Okay, so you've probably figured it out by now that I'm WAY behind the times. I had no idea so many people have blogs. I've discovered a whole new world! Practically everyone I know has one. So I figure, What the heck, I might as well have one too. I'm not going to promise anything exciting, and most of my jibber-jabber will be mind numbing, but I suppose I'll have fun doing it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey so GLAD you found us!!!! and i'm glad you have a blog now so i can check out your CUTE KIDS!!! JILLER
Post a Comment