Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Arizona, here we come!
We took a trip down to Pinetop, Arizona to look at a job on the Whiteriver Reservation. Matt's decided to join the army and is packing us all up so he can work for IHS (Indian Health Services). I was really excited at first of the Arizona prospect. Especially after the winter we've had this year. Little did I know! Pinetop's elevation is 7000 ft. (about 1000 higher than here) and Pinetop is the resort/ski town of Arizona. What a bummer!!! The ski hill is only about 20 minutes away from us. I was really looking forward to the no snow, warm all the time thing. However, we have decided to still go, even though I've decided to do some mild grumbling about the weather. The only pictures I took were of the boys at a park we found. The parks up there only have dirt and gravel surrounding them, so Bennett and Jacksen had a fun time getting down and dirty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys are leaving us. I am so sad, but excited for you and your family. It will be a great adventure. Although I miss you more already!! Next year for our friend vacation we will have to come see you. love ya!
Post a Comment