Tuesday, June 10, 2008

1st Fishing Trip

Matt took Bennett down to Soda Springs on his very first fishing trip ever. They have a pond down there where they release trout and kids get to go and fish for free. Matt proudly bragged that Bennett caught (or rather helped) catch the two biggest fish of the day. His 1st fish was about 5 lb. and the 2nd was about 6 lb.

This is Matt's dad, Tom, and Bennett catching one of their 1st fish of the day.


If you look closely you can see Bennett's tongue reaching out to the fish. I was so throughly disgusted. I got upset with Matt, but he promised me that was the last time Bennett would be doing that. Immediately after licking the fish, he threw it down. He was aparently just as disgusted that he'd licked the fish also.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

NASTY!!! I'm glad he caught a couple of big ones- that always makes it a lot more fun!

Jenn said...

boys will be boys, that's pretty funny! He definitely keeps you on your toes, doesn't he? I hope you write this stuff down, so you can use it against him later...that's what I do. :) What a fun little trip.

hjjepp said...

Wow..that really is disgusting. Funny that he threw it down after that!!!

Kim and Justin said...

That is so funny. I was having a bad day until I read that, I laughed out loud at my computer. He is so cute, I wish I lived closer so I could see him in action! What a cute boy.