With four 3 yr old and a 2 yr old, there was absolutely no quiet. But I was so glad everyone drove all the way down here for Thanksgving.
Thursday morning we woke up to snow. It snow all morning long. Matt and Rob took Ben, Ella, Ethan, and Bennett sleding.
On Friday night before everyone left we decided to try and get some pictures of all the kids. Can we say total chaos! Jacks cried, Ben and Ella were whipping the other kids up into a frenzy, Ethan (for some unknown reason) sullked, and Bennett contorted his face in all sorts of ridiculous poses. It was 20 minutes of shear madness. We did get a couple semi-decent ones, but I don't think we'll be trying that again for a VERY long time.
3 comments:
Thanks for the wonderful pic!!! We had such a good time...Thanks for having us down.
Love the tablecloth;)
Hi Ashley & Matt! Your boys look so grown up, I can't believe it. And don't you live in sunny Arizona??? I didn't know it snowed in Arizona! We just returned from Thanksgiving in Grace with the Bennetts. No snow there! :) It's fun to see how your family is doing.
And again you are wrong about the twins! I love it!!! Not even there own mother picked up on it!
Post a Comment