Friday, April 17, 2009

Private Blogs?

Going private?
Why is everyone going private all of the sudden?
What did Oprah say to scare you guys so badly?
Fill me in!
This is really going to impede on all of the blog stalking I do.
Wait!...Is everyone going private because of ME!!!!????

4 comments:

lacey said...

What? I have no idea, fill me in when you find out. I HATE when people go private, seriously it totally interfers with my blog stalking ;)

Kim and Justin said...

Ash, you should totally be an author of your own book! Seriously, you always crack me up. I decided to go private because not knowing who watching my blog was starting to wierd me out! I joined a blog watcher and there were people from Mexico, New Zealand, Canada and lots for the US that I didn't know who they were. This way I know it is my friends stocking me instead of a creapy man:)! You should concider going private because we all know you have stalkers :)!

charm said...

Ash, you figured me out! It WAS you! I was sick of all your stalking, so I'm goin' private! ha ha! No... it's just like Kim said. I don't want to put a harmless pic of Brinley in a swimsuit, and wonder if there's someone out there who might have an alterior motive for looking at her... ya know? The show had one guy on it who specialized in internet crimes who said, "I would NEVER have pictures of my children on the internet." For some reason, that did it for me. And that's that... :)

S and K said...

So I was wondering the same thing, but after reading Charm's comment, I think I might be going private too. Although it makes me think I think I have stalkers and I probable only have about 5 peeps that look at this blog anyways. But I'll see you on the private side of blogs soon my friend! :)