Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family
Jemma started rolling over (one way) about ten days ago. But like most things in my life, I am just now getting around to taping her amazing skills.
I know...it's nothing earth shattering. The video is mostly for Grandma.
hey now! What am I chopped liver? And if you want things quiet don't put me on speaker and then loudly tell me to shhh! ;)I am sooo excited to see you guys!!!
Yeah, Jemma! She still almost looks surprised that it happens. Thanks for the video.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
hey now! What am I chopped liver? And if you want things quiet don't put me on speaker and then loudly tell me to shhh! ;)
I am sooo excited to see you guys!!!
Yeah, Jemma! She still almost looks surprised that it happens. Thanks for the video.
Post a Comment