Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tauphus Park

We made the trip to Tauphus Park. Luckily the weather cooperated and it turned out to be such a nice day.


The boys had a blast. The biggest hit was the lion drinking fountain. What's so fascinating? I don't know.







After I let Jemma sunburn her legs...in the name of fashion (She had the cutest capris).
The boys spotted the rides, so we headed over there.

The rides were an obvious hit.


Until....


Jacks realized he had to get off.
Once again he forgot what an awesome mom I am for letting him have some fun, and threw another fit when we left. Apparently he thought he had an all day pass.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

It's so funny how your kids love the zoo and mine are totally unimpressed. I wish we could have spent more time together. I will try to figure out a time to come down! BTW...Love the flower on Jemma ;)!

Crystal said...

Ash, your kids are so cute! looks like a fun day at the zoo!

Julie said...

We had fun that day didn't we?