Bennett's b-day was last Tuesday. I'm a week late with this...I know.

It was a pretty low key event. We celebrated a day early, and opened presents in the morning.

Grandma Julie bought Bennett a tool set, which he is in love with. The only thing missing...gloves. "Because Handy Mandy has gloves"

Not only did we open all of his presents in the morning...we even had birthday cake before lunch!
Bennett went and picked it out as soon as the bakery opened and came home with a Bolt b-day cake. It was just waaay too exciting to wait until after dinner (or lunch).

Happy 4th Birthday Bennett!
1 comment:
Can you believe he's 4!!! I can't! I am amazed at how time seems to be more than flying by. There are moments when you wish you could just freeze time and make them stay little. (But those are usually when they are sleeping like little angels and there is none of the screaming, fighting and sassing going on! ;)
Post a Comment