Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Annual '09 Yellowstone Trip

Every year since Matt and I have been married we take a trip up to Yellowstone Park. And every year it gets colder and colder. It was FREEZING up there! But the boys loved it and so did Jemma and I. And the sun ended up peeking out for 2 minutes during the 10 hours we were there.


Since it was cold and rainy we thought the animals would be in hiding, but we were lucky.

We got our buffalo picture, and our elk picture, and our hot pot picture. After we did those things Ethan declared it was time to find the bears. We weren't so lucky in that department, but the boys settled for a stuffed bear from the Old Faithful Gift Shop.

Next year I think I'm going to insist we go earlier in the season so we don't have to shiver through our pictures. Ethan looks a tad cold in this one.

No comments: