Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I Love Peanut Butter

Apparently peanut butter IS a mother's magic tool.
Bubble gum is now officially banned! Why he decided to rub it around in his eyeball is beyond me.

I included this picture of Jemma because 1. Michelle made such a cute bow and tutu for her (Thanks!) and 2. She's currently not on my bad list for mistreating gum.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I think she needs another couple of bow-tutu combos...Ella's turned out cute. Maybe I will get online and order some tulle. Good luck with Bennett tonight!!!!

S and K said...

Ouch! What in the world was he thinking? He does look pretty cute when he's sad though! (that's a bright spot to focus on!!!) and WHO KNEW peanut butter would fix that. How on earth did you know that? And I love that you made the 15 hr drive to ID, you are a TROOPER! I can't even fathom the thought of it! But I enjoyed your post about it! :) How's the weather in your next of the woods? If its not freeeeeezing maybe I'll come visit! I really want to!!!!!