Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Santa Claus and Snowmen

Bennett's preschool met Santa today.

He's been looking forward to it all month (mainly because I made such a big deal out of it)

Unfortunely, he woke up with a stomache bug. We were going to keep him home, but he was extremely sad about missing out on all the fun, so I figured it was alright to give Santa our own little gift for Christmas.

We made him abstain from cookies and juice until we were safely home. I couldn't risk Santa knowing what kind of illness to expect in the days to come...and especially who to put on his naughty list.

Poor Jemma...I had to do it. Poor Santa gets a crying baby and the flu. Jacks really has perfected his scowl and used it as he backed away from Santa. So no Santa picture for him.

Bennett is very proud of his snowman. He loves playing in the snow! (Weird) Thank goodness for a dad who loves playing in the snow with him.
Jacks loves our christmas tree. He's trying sooo hard to be good and not touch, but sometimes he has to give into temptation and take an ornament off the tree. However, he treats them nicely and just likes to watch the ornament dangle from his little finger...he's fasinated

No comments: