I peered in through the nursery window at church today...
Only to discover my son standing on top of a table, a play kitchen knife raised high above his head, making some type of warrior like screech.
No one was paying any attention to him. Obviously they had witnessed several scenes of the like prior to this one.
I turned to the group clustered in the hall "My son is acting like a heathen!"
One parent next to the other window glanced in, "Who? Oh, you mean the Cereal Killer. He sure likes his weapons."
Apparently Jacks fasination with knives has not gone unnoticed in the ward. He has even been nicknamed.
3 comments:
That seriously CRACKS me up!!!! And the fact that he has been dubbed with such a name is quite hysterical! What are you going to do with him? Maybe preschool will be just what he needs!!!
I am so glad he's a Cereal Killer and not a Serial Killer, cuz that would be bad =) haha! Sorry, I just had to!
Good call Kristin!!! Yes, much better to have cereal killer than a serial killer on our hands!!!
Post a Comment