Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Santa

We stood in line FOREVER, in the freezing cold to speak to Santa. Only when we reached the front of the line did I realize I left my camera at home.
Luckily, I had my camera phone, to record this memory.

Jemma was very unsure about going. I wasn't going to make her go, but she walked up by herself (scowl included). She saw the candy canes in the basket next to Santa's feet and forced herself to endure this experience.
Oh! What my offspring will do for a stick of sugar!

1 comment:

S and K said...

That candy stick is what drove ellie's excitement as well! Sorry its been FOREVER since I've checked the good 'ol blog of yours...I'm still here now worries you weren't abandoned! By the way I LOVE the turkey shirt and I know the feeling of wanting to do something and not being abot to get any peace until that thing is done! I'm very proud of your task completed! Was it as hard for you to let her wear it and get it dirty as it is for me when I make cute shirts for ellie? I'm terrible I know!
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!