Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve 2010

Of course I forgot my camera to document our sledding experience Christmas Eve morning.
We drove up South Pass and found a really good sledding hill. We went with some friends that have kids the same age as ours, so we had a great time sledding and chatting with the Plaisteds.
Afterward we headed home and I started dinner. Most of it was edible. Some of it...not so much.
The pretzel jello salad remained in the fridge due to lack of appeal. I even triple dogged dared Matt to try it. However my mashed potatoes, broccoli casserole, and turkey were delicious, so I'm claiming dinner as a success. Jacks would only eat the turkey. He consumed almost half the turkey breast himself.





After dinner we opened our Christmas Eve present. Surprise, surprise! Everyone got jammies!







We read our Christmas story, scriptures, had our family prayer, then the kids effortlessly went to bed. They were all pretty tired from our long day. Matt and I were also pretty tired, little did we know we still had a long night ahead of us. I think I may possibly hate 2 little words "Assembly Required"

No comments: