Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jacks 4th Birthday





4 years old!
It seems like Jacks has been with us forever. (In a good way!)
He's just one of those kids you can't imagine a time when he wasn't with you.
Jacks is a sneak, an loves it. He can sneak up on you and sneak away from you without anyone noticing. I love his facial expressions. You can always tell he's up to something just by the look on his face. He loves to wear pjs and "comfy clothes" all day long. His favorite things are dragons, pirate ships, dinosaurs, popcorn, and his lion blanket.
On a side note: The other night I was trying to put Jacks to bed. He kept hopping out, sneaking to the corner, then would peak around and wait for me to notice, then would run as fast as he could to his bed.
I walked into his room, pulled his blanket up around his chin and said: "If you get out of bed one more time, I'm going to have to spank you."
Jacks replied: "Pinky swear?"
I really don't know what to do with him sometimes!



3 comments:

lacey said...

Love all the updates, you guys are having fun lately! Jacks and Jemma look so much a like to me. Their bdays looked great!!

Michelle said...

Just thinking about Jacks makes me smile. He is such a fun kid!

The Lovells said...

What a funny kid! Chase does the same thing. I'll ask if she needs a spanking and she says yes!