Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tub Time Humor

Tonight Bennett and Jacks were in the tub. Bennett hopped out to use the bathroom, dripping water all over. When he got back into the tub, he informed Jacks that his pajamas were now wet.
"What!" Jacks shrieked. "My pajamas are wet? I can't believe it!"
Now it was funny to hear Jacks so dismayed about his misfortune, but it was even funnier to hear Bennett's pure delight in Jacks dramatics. Bennett laughed hysterically and repeated it word for word, over and over to Matt and I (even though we had heard the orginal with our own ears).
It's the simple things, right?
Oh, how I love these two boys. They make me smile.

1 comment:

S and K said...

i love your posts! I had to catch up on like the last 10 because I am a crappy blog reader! But your kids are adorable and hilarious and I love how you tell stories! I don't like that you've moved & would like some explaining on that. (maybe i should go further back in posts!n:)) but i just wanted to pop in & say hello!!!!