Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bennett's First Day of Kindergarten

August 22nd was Bennett's first day of Kindergarten.

He is a full time student now.

School is from 8:15 am - 3:15pm Monday thru Friday.

It's a little sad that he is gone from home so much now, but he as a great teacher, Ms. Hitch, that he really likes.

He is enjoying school so much. The first week was a little rough. He kept asking to stay home, but now he's in a routine and is use to school he loves it and is always wanting to be there.

(On a side note: I started my preschool on September 6th. Jemma and Jacks are both attending. I think we all like it...you'll have to ask Jemma and Jacks how they really feel about it. But I was so busy the morning we started that I didn't get any pictures of us on our first day...sad. I'll have to try to recreate the morning as best as possible sometime)

No comments: