Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

No, I did not take any picture of our actual Thanksgiving Feast (either of them). I was too busy trying to consume as much food as possible.


Matt had to work Friday after Thanksgiving so our trip to Idaho was a short whirlwind.

In our small allotted time frame we were able to pack in a little shopping, make Christmas pillow cases for each child, and consume 2 Thanksgiving dinners in.

We packed up and headed home just before all the crazies came out for the Black Friday Deals. (No offense to any who participated, I desperately wanted to join in on the festivities. I personally think Black Friday should become a federal holiday so I will never have to miss another one again due to Matt's job).

However, on second thought, after hearing Michelle had been trampled by a group of teenage boys in the Xbox game section, and Heather was rammed in the rear end by a fast moving cart when she paused to look actually look at something, I think being warm and safe in my bed as I send my sisters out to do my shopping just might be a better option.

Friday night when Matt got home from work we pulled out our Christmas decorations and went to town. (And of course, I did not get the camera out. Oops.)

No comments: