This beautiful girl was blessed the first weekend in February in Idaho. I previously neglected to mention that there was a new addition to this clan. Kinzlee Sutton Nulph was born November 28th.
We headed to Idaho to see her blessing on Saturday morning.
While we were in Idaho we celebrated Jemma and Jacks birthdays!
Jemma turned 4! My baby is growing up! And is such a girl! She wanted a tea party...an all girl party...a popstar party...an IJump party...so indecisive!
We ended up taking everyone to IJump to bounce to their hearts content. Then we came back for some cake and presents.
This hansome dude turned 5. Wait! 6!!! I cannot believe it! Jacks is the kid who seems like he has been with me forever, yet I can't believe he's already 6. He's my baby too! (Just don't tell him that. He might be offended at being called a baby).
Just to toot my own horn for a moment. I have to give myself a pat on the back.
This cake was the first one I ever attempted to make myself. I'm more of the buy it perfect type.
I ordered the rectangle cake and then baked and frosted the skirt cake.
Jemma finally decided she is destined to be a popstar, so I thought a popstar doll cake was just the thing for her. I thought it turned out pretty nice. Jemma thought so too, and that's all that matters.


No comments:
Post a Comment