The kids and I came back to Idaho a week later after the 4th of July. There was so much to do and get done. Heather and Jason received their endowments in the Rexburg Temple (I wish I had a picture).
After that Grandma Betty had her 90th birthday. Michelle, Mom, Heather, and I took her to lunch at one of her favorite places to eat, Babes'. (I wish I had a picture).
Then it was time to get everything ready to head up to the cabin in Island Park. All the McNichol clan were headed up for a week of fun. There was so much to plan and get ready, so I helped things along by breaking my toe and fracturing my foot.
I did it while doing something very exciting. Hanging wet laundry. I turned around, and stubbed my toe on the vacuum that was behind me. It hurt. Really, really bad. I sat down for a few minutes, holding my toe, and rocking back and forth.
(I did take a picture of this).
No comments:
Post a Comment