I'm so glad the boys love school and enjoy going. They are smart and well behaved (at school). It has never been hard to get the up and going on school mornings or to get them to do their homework in the evenings. They asked me to walk them to their grade lines, but when we got to their grade playground they said never mind, kissed me goodbye, and ran off to play.
This is Jemma's first year away from me. I think it's a little sad for both of us. This morning she woke up with a tummy ache. She couldn't eat anything, and when I felt her head, it felt like a fever. I don't know if it was from her immunization shots the day before, or if she was just nervous about going to school. Matt gave them all a Fathers Blessing before we headed out the door, and I think it helped Jemma calm down a bit. Matt and I walked her to her kindergarten line, and as she stood in her line to go in, she didn't look back once. I'm a little sad about that, but also proud of her. I know it was hard for her but also exciting.









No comments:
Post a Comment