Sunday, May 10, 2015

Time Out For Women

In March we were lucky enough to get tickets to Time Out For Women. I left my kids at home in Lander with Matt and traveled over to Idaho to meet up with: Mom, Michelle, Heather, Aunt Cecelia, Dianna, and AnnMarie. It just so happened that Krysti was flying in from Philedalphia that weekend, so we got to hang out with her also!

It was a great event. We got to hear some great speakers like John Bytheway and Mary Ellen Edmunds. We also got to hear the vocal group Mercy River. 

I was grateful to get the opportunity to hang out with all the girls I love so much! I can wait for the next girls weekend. 

Also, Krysti made the trip to Idaho and on the one year anniversary, March 23rd, of Uncle Bill's passing, she had a memorial at the nursing home for Grandma Betty. 

It was great spending time with family. I don't think there is anything I love more. 











No comments: