I was so not ready for my baby girl to turn 7. I want her to be 4 for ever. Unfortunely, I have no say in the matter.
Jemma was so excited for her birthday this year. She kept a countdown on her calendar since the summer. So to start her day off right, we had Birthday Cake Breakfast! And a brand new Birthday outfit to wear to school. She left for school with a smile on her face. However, when I picked her up from school she had a fever and the sniffles. That night we had, per her request, crepes. She could barely eat. She payed at the counter with her head resting on her arms as we sang. She opened her presents with as much enthusiasm. The poor girl was not feeling well at all. I made her stay home the next day because her fever was still pretty high. She cried and begged to go to school because it was her say to show her class all her baby pictures. Luckily, her teacher let her pick another day. After a couple days of fever she was feeling better and finally able to play with her presents.
I am so grateful to have Jemma Julianne in our family. She is loud and loves to rough house with the boys. She burps and is not lady like most of the time. But I love her love for life, I love to watch her dance and have fun. I love that she still likes to cuddle with me and read books. She definitely has her mom and dad wrapped around her finger. We think she is adorable! We love you Jemma!


No comments:
Post a Comment