I'm praying that having a deer head on my wall is only temporary. It's eyes follow me down the hall. It's creepy.
On a side note: In a previous entry I claimed that while Jemma and I had gone to Gillette, Matt and the boys had gone to pick this beauty up. That was false. They picked it up in Idaho while Jemma and I were in Green River. After church, Jemma went to choir practice and by the time we got home, this was on my wall.
Matt also offended Jemma throughly and she hates the beast now also. Monday after work, Matt came in and after a few minutes stated, "I haven't hugged my favorite thing today". Jemma being use to hearing things like that directed to her by Matt dismissed his comment until he walked passed her and hugged the deer head. That earned Matt a scowl and a bedroom door slammed in the house. I don't think she will ever forgive the deer.

No comments:
Post a Comment