Thursday, January 5, 2017

End of the School Year

Matt and I made it home just in time for a few very important events. 
Jacksen had a solar system project due. After all that had transpired earlier in the month, I completely put Jacksen off on beginning his project. So as I was traveling back east I ordered a solar system kit off Amazon and it made it to our house the night before it was due.  It wasn't what he had envisioned, but he was a trooper about and still had fun showing it off. 

Jemma was also very excited about attending Pioneer School. All the 1st graders get the opportunity to visit the school house at the Pioneer Museum. She was very happy to dress up and wear her bonnet. 

We were also able to make it back for Bennett's Pack Meeting where he earned his Arrow of Light. He has worked very hard in Cub Scouts and is so excited to advance to Boy Scouts. (One down, one to go!)



No comments: