Bennett is obsessed with swimming. That's all he wants to do anymore. He's constantly saying,"I wanna go to the swimming poo?" So the other day he ran into his room, rummaged around in his draws, and came out dressed in his swim shorts, along with his top and flip-flops. (P.S. I need to give him the 411 on socks and sandals). Then last night after Matt got home I left to go shopping. When I got home Matt informed me that the only way he could get Bennett to wear his pajamas was to let him wear his swim shorts. I woke Bennett up this morning by taking a picture, but I couldn't miss the photo opp.
2 comments:
I love it! We have similar battles with Ada, only she never wants to take off her princess night gown. It's so fun seeing them make clohes choices!
He's such a dresser- I know he got the socks and sandals thing from you!
Post a Comment