Who Do You Love? Matt, Bennett, Jacks, and of course the rest of my fam.
How Long Have You Been Married? 5 years
Who Said I Love You First? Matt did. I started hyperventilating soon after so I don't think he really expected me to say it back anytime soon.
How Long Did you Date? Probably around a year and a half.
Where Did He Propose? The first time was on the Green Belt in Idaho Falls. The second time he just turned to me suddenly and said something like, "So are we going to get married or what?" (The first time I once again started hyperventilating about 2 weeks before the wedding so we thought it best if we posponed getting married for a while)
Who Is Taller? Matt
Who Is Smarter? Matt, that's a no brainer
Who Does The Laundry? This one belongs to me
Who Pays The Bills? Matt confiscated that responsiblility from me (because he is smarter). It also had to do with my lack of knowledge on how to balance a check book
Who Mows The Lawn? If we had one it would probably be Matt. Well I would probably do it to. Maybe.
Who Cooks Dinner? Although Matt promised me he would cook when we were engaged, I have yet to see that happen. So for now it's usually The Olive Garden, Wendy's, Arby's, and on Sundays my mom.
Who Drives? Wow! Once again Matt does. I really do do things around here. I swear!
I tag Holly and Kami
1 comment:
Hello hello!!! can i tell you how excited i am to have found you again----i thought you were lost forever. i've wondered where you guys' were and what you were up to! now i get to know!!!!!! i can't believe we both have two kids!!! long time since the good 'ol brookside days! :) your boys are just handsome little devils!
Post a Comment