Bennett desperately needs his hair cut, but we even mention the word and he flips out. He throws his arms over his head and immediately starts howling. I've tried bribbing him, forcing him, and (well thats about it) but he still freaks out. What in the world am I suppose to do? I need suggestions. His hair has gone from bad to worse! P.S. On a side note - Jacks is still an angel. He causes me no trouble. ;)
4 comments:
YAY! I'm glad you found me! thank goodness for stalkers! :) How's life, your little boys are adorable. I totally know what you mean about the haircut thing austin freaks out too. I don't know how I'm going to do it with two in the next month, any advice? I'm so glad we can catch up!
wow i hear ya on the haircut thing to blayze hates hair cuts. we had to put a movie on and then put him in the high chair and it took both of us to do it! it is a struggle but when your kids start to look kinda homeless it is time to do something.. ha ha
good luck with that!
Well I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that struggles with this problem!! E always tells me nope, I just had one last night!?! Its a sad day when bribes don't work isn't it? Well if I come along any magical trick I'll pass it along, until then long live the funky hair that yes makes my kid look homeless, i'm just going to wait till its long enough to braid! HAHAHA
Hey Ash-
Do you think he would let me do it?
Post a Comment