Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family
Monday, May 19, 2008
Drama King!
I just had to post these pics for Michelle. I don't think she fully believed me when I said Bennett is all about the facial expressions. The pics were taken one right after the other. They make me laugh every time I look at them.
Hey Ash!! YOUR LITTLE BOYS ARE ADAORABLE! I can't wait till mine pulls those faces! How cute! So where are you guys at these days? when are you moving?
HE IS SO CUTE!!! Seriously! He looks so grown up. I love his different faces...what a cutie. I don't know why you think his hair is crazy, I think it is really cute.
4 comments:
Hey Ash!! YOUR LITTLE BOYS ARE ADAORABLE! I can't wait till mine pulls those faces! How cute! So where are you guys at these days? when are you moving?
you're right- King of facial expressions! Cute pics!
That's so funny! what a ham! He looks so much like you.
HE IS SO CUTE!!! Seriously! He looks so grown up. I love his different faces...what a cutie. I don't know why you think his hair is crazy, I think it is really cute.
Post a Comment