We had a great weekend. I did a ton of cooking, yes thats right, I did cook, and it was edible. Well actually, Julie helped me a ton. It was a team effort, but I thought all the good food would be gone once I moved away from my mom's expert cooking and of course our other favorite eating establishments. We were really glad Glen and his family came. It made it a little more special having family around. I can't believe Bennett is 3 already. The time really has flow, and even though I can't really say I miss the "terrible 2" stage, it's a little sad to see him growing up so fast.
Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family
Monday, August 18, 2008
Happy Birthday Cake!!!
I guess you can guess by the title what Bennett's favorite part of his birthday was. Bennett turned 3 today, but we celebrated this weekend. He kept dancing around asking me all day Saturday "When time happy birthday cake?"

This is Josh and Mia (Matts nephew and niece) they came from Phoenix. As you can see Bennett and Mia started earlier than the rest of us on the frosting.
But Bennett throughly enjoyed his happy birthday cake. When he smirs his food all over his face, I take that as a compliment.
Matt and I got Bennett a bike trailer and a bike helmet. He was so excited to get his very own. He usually wears Ella's pink princess helmet around when we're down in Utah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ash, how fun to have a birthday party with some family! Did you bake the cake? It looks like Bennett had a great birthday party, I want some of that cake!
So what a fun little birthday bash! I'm glad you guys are doing well down there, it's hard to be so far away from family so it's great you have some familiar faces nearby. Good job on the cooking!! So, do the terrible twos get better or worse when three rolls around? I can't wait to get through this nasty little phase!!
Too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you guys got your stuff and are finally settled. We close on our house (the one we are selling) on Tuesday.
That is way depressing! What a bummer!!! I bet your boys love having a yard!
Post a Comment