Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family
Sunday, August 24, 2008
My Favorite Pass-time
Okay, we all know one of the most fun things to do as a mom is to dress our kids up and then make them parade around for our pure entertainment. Bennett is now obsessed with costumes so when I found our past Halloween costumes, I couldn't resist. Jacks wasn't too happy at first until I told him to growl at Bennett and chase him. Then he couldn't get enough of the costume. Every time Bennett would come around he would hold his little tiny hands out to make claws and then growl as ferociously at an 18 month old can.

Matt took this picture the other night. The monsoon season has been a crazy experience for us. It can be sunny and calm one minute then the next we are in a down pour so heavy you can barely see 5 feet in front of you. After the storms there is usually a beautiful sunset or something like unto it. This night there were several rainbows in the sky all at one time. This picture was taken from our front porch and has two in it. It was a really beautiful night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HA! I dress my kids up all the time too...usually in really girly stuff that Tyler would never allow them to wear in public... or a ninja so Kennedy can practice her version of karate! I'm glad I'm not the only one that tortures my kids just for fun ;)
Post a Comment