(Mom, Michelle, & HB, I apologize for not spilling the beans sooner, but isn't it more fun finding out this way?)
However, I do have to say that I am the Master Secret Keeper!!!
Today I had my 20 week ultrasound and besides having a healthy baby, I am also pleased to announce it's a GIRL!!!!
16 comments:
I Win,I win, I win!!!!Congrats!!!I can't tell you how excited I am!!! well, you can probably guess :) I can't wipe this smile off my face!!!
Congrats! I guess I am 2nd best!! :)
I am happy for you and hope that all is going well for you guys! - Tara
CONGRATS ASH!!!!!!!!!! That is soooo exciting? how did you keep the news so well kept... is your family just bearly finding out?????? Wow 20 weeks!
Congrats!! That is so cool that you guys are having a girl. We are so happy for you!
I can't believe that you kept this a secret. You know that I will have to come to live with you now so that I can hold the baby. Alert Matt!
What the!?!?!?!?!?!?! You little twit!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!! Happy girl baby!!!!
How exciting!! Congrats to you two! Hope all continues to go well..
So I just want everyone to know I was the first to know! I just chose not to leave a comment! But now since its the new fad....YEA!!! I'm sooo super excited for you!
You're better at keeping secrets then Matt is! Congrats on baby girl! How exciting! And you're already 1/2 done...hope all continues to go well!
Wow, that is one GREAT secret and such a great SURPRISE!! and oh how happy I am for you to have a GIRL!!!! WAHOOOO!!! let the SHOPPING BEGIN! and I do know that you are superbly skilled in that area! :)
congrats ash! that is exciting!
Yeah right, Heather! Keep telling yourself that!!! We all know the truth
Ashlee, I usually look at your blog everyday, since my sweet baby has been born...well you know, I haven't had a lot of down time. I am super excited for you, especially having a little girl. Just to warn you, Ava looks more like Justin than me. But if your girl looked to much like you she would be a duplicate of Bennett. Your kids are so cute and sweet just like there mom.
Congratulations Ashlee. Little girls are soo sweet.
Shut up! Yeah, way better secret keeper than me. I told when I was 7 weeks! Congratulations!
I didn't even know you were prego!!! You are sneaky. You're going to have such a beautiful little girl! You look great in all your pictures and your boys are so dang adorable. Congratulations!!
Post a Comment