Since my mother and sisters are sadistic and enjoy seeing me get bigger and bigger (and more uncomfortable) by the minute, I gave in and took this lovely self-portrait for them. Don't let the smile fool you. I was really grimacing inside. By the way do you know how hard it is to take your own picture when you have to set the timer and run across the room? (Almost impossible for a pregnant lady)
11 comments:
YOU ARE SO TINY! Especially for your 3rd baby. I was like twice as big. lucky.
Look how cute you are! That baby has no where to go but out =). You have the skinniest little body and the cutest belly. YOu are adorable!
You look so cute, and your not that big. You are so much better then me I couldn't even fake a smile at the end of my pregnancy. Anyway good luck with everything little girls are so fun.
HA HA HA thanks dear sister! I'm so glad for that post. It actually made my day to see it. And PS............this belly isn't anything like what you looked like when you were pregnant with Jacksen. If you would like I could post a photo so you remember. I think you were sticking out twice as far... I think that will be my next blog!!!!
I'm so excited to come down! I know how miserable you are but the countdown is on! By the way, we are a little sadistic ;) !
You are cute! I don't look that cute when I am pregnant.
I do have to tell you that you dont look nearly as big or uncomfortable as you did with your boys. Everytime I open my blog there you are and I hate that you can look that good when you feel like your about to POP!
Cute, Ash! You are such a teenie pregnant girl! When are you due again?
I think you look great! At least the only part of you that looks pregnant is your belly. My legs look pregnant, my face, my ... you get the picture. Really, you look good.
Well I think you are as cute as can be!!! I don't buy the uncomfortable gig at ALL!!! I can't believe you are nearing the end. That was speedy---hahahaha for me!! That's the kind I prefer! Good luck with 'surviving' (yeah that's sarcastic) the next bit.
All that and your eyebrows look perfect! You are carrying the exact same way I am, low and straight out! Emerson calls it torpedo belly, I know it's lovely. Can't wait to see her!
Post a Comment