Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jemma Julianne has Arrived!




This is Michelle. I have hijacked Ashlee's blog to post some pictures and info on Jemma. Ashlee and Matt went to the hospital at 7pm on Tuesday night. The plan was for them to get Ashlee going on antibiotics and then start pitocin to get the ball rolling but when they arrived Ashlee was in labor on her own. Jemma came at 4:30am on February 4th. She weighed 6 lbs 10 oz and is 19 inches long. Both Ashlee and Jemma are doing well.

7 comments:

The Lovells said...

HOORAY! She is a cutie for sure!

Kristin and Jay said...

She is adorable Ashlee. Congratulations!!

charm said...

Ohhhhhh! What a cutie! Congrats, Ashlee! She looks so pretty! You're gonna love havin' a girl! :)

lacey said...

Congrats Washburns! I LOVE the name you picked. So cute. Glad everyone is doing well, hope recovery is a breeze. And we hope to see the cute little one soon.

Sarah said...

Your new baby girl is beautiful. Congrats! We hope your family is doing well. It will be fun to add a little girl to the mix.

S and K said...

What a cutie!!! I'm so excited she is here! I hate to say it but that was EASY! :) Hope everything went well. I can-NOT believe you have 3 kiddos now! Good luck!!!!!!! Can't wait for more pictures.

Emily said...

She is so tiny and cute. I hope you and your family are doing well. Congratulations!!