Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Valentine's Day Fun!
For Valentine's Day Matt and I went all out for the kids and took them to McDonalds Playland (since they were already sick with colds, we figured - Why not? Let's spread the wealth). I, of course, sat in the car with Jemma. No need to subject her to that kind of torture so early in life. And just when the boys thought life couldn't get any better we allowed them to paint and make sugar cookies.
Jacks was more interested in body painting. Unfortunately we found out that they shinny acrylic paint we bought doesn't wash off as easily as we thought.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are SUPER mom!! I can't believe how much fun you're already having a few days after coming home with baby #3. GO YOU! AND, I can't believe that Bennett isn't even wearing a bib. Kennedy is 4 and wears a bib and uses a sippy cup ... my kids make crazy messes!
Post a Comment