Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was so enjoyable. We had a very relaxing day. My mom and I (well mostly my mom) made all sorts of yummy things to eat. Matt got home early from work and took the boys out to play in the snow...

Dinner was ready by 4:30...

Santa cookies were baked, frosted, and placed by the fireplace...

Christmas pj's were donned and the Nativity story read...
Kids were in bed by 7...

I did not see the back of my eyelids until after midnight... I am no longer a fan of wrapping paper.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I say we boycott wrapping paper next year! With the amount of time I spent wrapping you would have thought I bought out Toys'r'us. The pictures make me so sad that we weren't there. Let's plan the whole cabin Christmas and just tell everyone they are expected to show up...It works for others I know!