I'm sooo impressed with myself. Last year I didn't get my Christmas post up until the end of January...I'm so on the ball!

Thankfully the boys gave us all a Christmas present and slept in until 7 am

It turned out Jemma was more interested in her bottle and cuddling with grandma than she was her presents...But that changed when she realized that she had a few fun things under the tree.


Matt and I were a little worried about Bennett this season. All he asked Santa for was a lady bug pillow pet. And since Jacks really didn't know what to ask for, Bennett took it upon himself to order a frog pillow pet from Santa's workshop. We thought he would see it and find the pillow a big disappointment, but we were wrong. Both boys loved their pillow pets. Amazing...

Jacks also got a few dinosaurs and trains.

Bennett is becoming quite the artist and received an easel complete with chalk board and white board. He's been thrilled and has been drawing and writing for days.

Jacks with his Diego train set... a BIG hit.

Jemma and her Busy Zoo Activity Cube

Bennett and his V-Motion.
Christmas was just as relaxing as Christmas Eve. We all stayed in our pjs (except for mom...what a party pooper!). We played all day...watched some movies...ate our traditional breakfast hash (at noon) and potato soup for dinner.
We had a great Christmas! I hope everyone else had a day as great as ours!
Happy Holidays!!!
2 comments:
You can tell it has been a great Christmas when toys are strewn all over, the couch has lost its cushions and everyone is smiling!
You are on the ball!!! And it looks like it was a fabulous Christmas! And I love the pillow pet presents!!! Kids have the craziest wants sometimes...but as long as their happy I guess it's all ok!
Post a Comment