The only problem...I don't know how to use it.
Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Pictures
I received a new camera for my birthday/Christmas. I'm excited about it. Really.
The only problem...I don't know how to use it.
Today, however, I impressed myself by figuring out (all by myself) how to shoot pictures in sepia and in black and white. It was a hard task considering the camera did not come with instructions, except for the small pamplet that explained the dangers of improper battery disposal and that I shouldn't drop the camera because it could cause damage.
My next goal: Figuring out how to use the image stabilizer on Jacks. He's sooo squirmy.
The only problem...I don't know how to use it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
K...so I MUST have a new camera! These pictures are cute and that one of Jacksen is just like him! Camera purchase...well worth the wait!
ps. Jacksen needs a haircut ;)
Tell me about it! But he's a moving ball of mullet! Impossible to trim that thing.
Post a Comment