First off, let me say that I am opposed to wrestling as a sport, and refused to even consider a child of mine being involved with it. (I don't think a sport should be centered around the weight of a person...Wrestlers have to make weight by either sweating it off, skipping meals, or going on a binging spree...Whew! With that off my chest, I shall continue with this post)
Anyway, Matt conspired against me.
Matt and Bennett came home from home teaching a family last Sunday. The man was helping with a wrestling clinic and his little boy and girl were doing it. So of course Bennett was excited about the prospect of being involved even before he got home. The rest of the night Bennett couldn't even look at me without begging to go wrestle the next day. He's good at the begging thing because I caved. Quickly.
Bennett did an excellent job! Even though he was the youngest boy out there, he held his own.
1 comment:
That is one of the cutest little boys...He looks like he had a lot of fun! Tell him to make sure he brings his medal to show off to everyone when he comes up!
Post a Comment