Thursday, April 15, 2010

When We're Helping We're Happy..

I went to the bathroom today with an audience (as most mothers do)

I tried to be as discreet as possible with my 3 year old looking on.

As I stood up, Jacks rushed over to me and started pulling up my underwear, slip, and skirt...all the while singing

"What's going to work? Team work! What's going to work? Team work!"

Thanks Jacks...I couldn't have done it without you.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Maybe a little too much Wonder Pets?! That is too funny! And why is it that they can remember team work at those times but have amnesia when teamwork would be the most helpful!!!?

Jill said...

hahaha! I AM SINGING THAT SONG ALL DAY! It stays in your head like no other!

charm said...

LOL!... Seriously, I did laugh-out-loud! Anytime I need a pick-me-up, I'm just going to go see what's going on at the Washburn home!