Jemma turned 5 on February 4, 2014.
I can't believe she is so big! It seems like yesterday that I was bringing her home from the hospital. Our lives definitely wouldn't be complete without this little spitfire. She loves to dance, laugh, and sing. She adores her brothers and knows exactly how to keep them in line. She is so smart and just plain ole' adorable. Happy Birthday Jemma!
When I asked Jemma what she wanted for her birthday she replied, "All things Frozen!" So she got a Frozen Elsa nightgown, and Frozen character figurines. She also requested an Elsa cake. I did the best I could and convinced her that Elsa was standing on top of the snowy mountain just before she makes her ice castle. It works, right?
Jemma also begged for a friend birthday party. She wanted it Frozen, but settled for a Spa Party. I think she and her friends had a pretty fun time, especially since we held the party while the boys were in school.
No comments:
Post a Comment