"Ahhh! The life of a kid is not too boring."
New Years Eve we took the kids to the new Disney movie "Frozen". We loved it. This was Jemma's second time seeing it, and she is now addicted to Elsa...and all things Frozen. After the movie we headed home to bed. It was kind of lateish...10:30. We were rudely awakened from our slumber at midnight when the town of Lander decided to set off fireworks.
The next morning we went ice fishing at Boysen Reservoir. It was COLD. The wind was blowing, and it was not fun. I didn't spend much time out on the ice. When the kids finally were done, I took Jacks to the truck to warm up. I turned the truck seat warmers on and the heat up full blast. Jacks was pretty content with his situation. Once everyone started packing up to head home, the wind died down and it was quite pleasant (relatively speaking). We headed home and thankfully the kids were tuckered out and went to bed without complaint. Happy New Year!

No comments:
Post a Comment