Saturday, February 8, 2014

Random Pictures of Interest

1. Bennett learned how to blow bubbles for his science project.  I was unaware until after I came up with the idea that he didn't know how to do this.


2.  Jacks likes to stuff his blankets up his shirt to sleep.  I don't know.

 3. The kids and I took our annual trip to Tauphus Park Zoo while in Idaho

 4.  Jemma and I had a slumber party while the boys went camping.  I know this is an unflattering picture of myself, but I will sacrifice my pride since it's a cute picture of Jemma.

5.  The kids and I started a garden, and Matt killed it when we went to Utah for a week.



6. The boys went through a stage where they were loosing teeth like crazy.  2 teeth each in 2 days.

 7.  The cousins made an airplane and were playing quietly downstairs.  The quiet part rarely happens so we were excited to know that it is possible.

8.  Jacks can fit a large stick in his mouth.  I am ecstatic to find this out.

No comments: